Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Am So Far Behind

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Between work, selling Girl Scout cookies, and sharing the computer with both daughters, I have become behind in posting reviews. I have three books that I still need to write a review for. I don't know how good the reveiws will be because so much time has passed or they might be very short review. A description and the star rating I am not sure yet.

I am behind in my reading. For the past month I am reading very slowly. I am liking the book I am reading but I am not finding it hard to find the time to read. I don't know if I will reach my goal of 100 books this year. But I am not giving up, I will keep

I am even behind on my email. I have so many emails waiting for me. Well, I ever catch up. Maybe when the girls go to my parents for spring break, I will get cought up.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not forgotten my blog. I do think about it, but I have to find the time to write the reviews and other things.

Happy Reading.

3 comments:

Islandgirl Evy said...

Did i tell you? We are alike as we are both selling girl scout cookies and have 2 girls. Mine are 11 and 2 and I have a son in between who is 6.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and YES, Heidi does have to plan the last event of the school year and I so hope she gets together with Judge Bradley. Something is up with her.

I have Holly as a friend on facebook so I am gonna "pick her brain" a bit.

g'night

Desert Rose said...

Don't worry about it.. write whenever you can :)

BTW I was passing by to tell you that I gave you an award :)

Please check it out here ..

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/03/proximidade-award.html

Wendi said...

Girl Scout Cookies???? I missed them this year??? Yikes!! No one comes around our neighborhood anymore . . . oh . . . those Samoas!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and participating in Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week, we're taking a look at the new LT Memes. ~ Wendi