Sunday, November 16, 2008

2009 Read Your Own Books Challenge


Here is one more challenge that has caught my eye and I think it will be easy for me to do.

Here are the rules for Read Your Own Book Challenge.
* set a goal for how many of your OWN books you’d like to read in 2009
* read from your own collection between January 1st and December 31st, 2009
* you do not have to make a list.
* you can read any book that comes into your possession and you plan to keep it during the year.
*you can overlap with other challenges.
*eBooks and Audiobooks count as long as they are from your own collection.
This is a very easy and simple challenge. If this challenge catches your eye go to Miz B Challenges You for further information and to sign up. Thanks Miz B for creating and hosting this challenge.

Happy Reading
I realized that I forgot to commit to how many books I will read off of my shelf. I will read 50 books off of my shelf. My goal is to read 100 books total for the year, I have already committed to 25 in the library challenge so that would be 75 books and that leaves me 25 books to play with. Just in case Pump Up Your Book Promotions ask me to review any books. Will that is the plan. Let us see if it works.
BOOKS:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this one is going to be a helpful challenge! Love your new look!

Pabast said...

J. Kaye

I am glad you like the new look. I finally was able to change my background. Thecutestblogontheblock.com was very easy to use compared to others that I looked at.