This is my third challenge for this year.
Here are the guidelines as posted by Marny:
1. Read books about the Civil War, either fiction or non-fiction
2. There are four levels of participation-
Private: Read three books-
Sergeant: Read six books-
Lieutenant: Read nine books-
General: Read twelve books
3. Read the books between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
4. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed
5. Ebooks and audiobooks are okay, too
6. You don't have to have a reading list ready to participate in the challenge but please let Marny know which level you're doing.
If this challenge interests you please sign up at American Civil War Reading Challenge.
I will be doing the Private Level. Here are the books I plan on reading.
1. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
2. Rebel by Benard Cornwell
3. Gods and Generals by Jeff Shaara
Here's hoping I can finish.
I will post another challenge tomorrow.
Review THE SERPENT OF VENICE by CHRISTOPHER MOORE @TheAuthorGuy @WmMorrowBks - Book Description Publication Date: April 22, 2014 Venice, a long time ago. Three prominent Venetians await their most loathsome and foul dinner guest, ...
4 hours ago