This is my third challenge for this year.
Here are the guidelines as posted by Marny:
1. Read books about the Civil War, either fiction or non-fiction
2. There are four levels of participation-
Private: Read three books-
Sergeant: Read six books-
Lieutenant: Read nine books-
General: Read twelve books
3. Read the books between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
4. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed
5. Ebooks and audiobooks are okay, too
6. You don't have to have a reading list ready to participate in the challenge but please let Marny know which level you're doing.
If this challenge interests you please sign up at American Civil War Reading Challenge.
I will be doing the Private Level. Here are the books I plan on reading.
1. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
2. Rebel by Benard Cornwell
3. Gods and Generals by Jeff Shaara
Here's hoping I can finish.
I will post another challenge tomorrow.
Cover Reveal: Dangled Carat by Hilary Grossman - *About the Book* For every girl who wondered if she should love him or dump him..... For every girl who listened to her heart instead of her friends a...
6 hours ago