Sunday, November 16, 2008

2009 100+ reading Challenge

Before my children wake up and demand my attention. I have a little time to do some blogging.

Once again I have signed up for 100+ Challenge.

Here are the rules or as J. Kaye calls them guidelines:

1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.

2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.

3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009. 4) If you don’t have a blog, please join our Yahoo Groups.

5) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your 100+ books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed. ( I was not aware of this guideline. I know I wanted to do this challenge so I signed up without having a direct post to my 100+ list. Wait it gets better. I did it again. I went back to make sure I signed up again and I did not see my name so I signed up again without a direct link. When I scrolled down to comments I saw my comment. How stupid can one person be. I will blame too much stress at work. and that I have to share my computer with a 12 year old. Yuck!)

6) All books count: children’s, YA, adults, fiction, non-fiction, how-tos, etc. (I won't count children's book as I have to read books to children as part of my job.)

If this challenge seems interesting to you, you can go to J.Kayes blog and sign up. Just remember to sign up with the direct link to your 100+ book list. (He He He )

I guess I will post my books here. God I hope I got this straight.

I can't wait for January.
BOOKS:
1. Rebel in Blue Jeans by Beverly Stowe McClure
2. Messiah Interviews: Belonging to God by Jerry J. Pollock, PH.D.

No comments: