Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Historical Reading Challenge


This is from Royal Reviews:

To kick off our challenge week for 2010 we are starting with a favourite at Royal Reviews. If you've been participating in our Historical Fiction Challenge for the past 2 years then you'll notice we've made some changes. Firstly the challenge will go for the full year as opposed to 3 months that it ran for previously. Then we have different levels for participants. If you're like me you'll dive straight into the Obsessed but then I am a bit of a HF fan!


Challenge Guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:--

Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.--

Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.--

Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.--

Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.

3. Any book format counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.6.


I will be doing level 1 Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.
Here are my choices:
1. The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Halevy
2. The Empire of Darkness by Christian Jacq
3. Duchess: A Novel of Sarah Churchill by Susan Holloway Scott
Here's hoping I can do it.
I will put up another challenge tomorrow.

1 comment:

joan hardy said...

Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.