Sunday, December 23, 2007

2008 TBR Challenge


I have decided to participate in this challenge. I have to read 12 books on my TBR List. The books must be on my list for more than 6 months. I finally completed my list. So here it is.
  1. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
  2. The Concubine's Tattoo byLaura Joh Rowland
  3. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
  4. Cup of Clay by Carole Nelson Douglas
  5. Seed Upon The Wind by Carole Nelson Douglas
  6. Rebel by Bernard Cornwell
  7. Queenbees and Wannabees by Rosalind Wiseman
  8. Seal Island by Kate Brallier
  9. Nerd In Shining Armor by Vicki Lewis Thompson
  10. The Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  11. A Vision of Light by Judith Merkle Riley
  12. The Courts of Love by Jean Plaidy

My alternatives

  1. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  2. In Broad Daylight by Harry N. Maclean
  3. Flowers in the Rain by Rosamunde Pilcher
  4. East and West by Gerald Green
  5. Hide and Seek by James Patterson
  6. To Touch The Earth by Fran Kendall
  7. The Daughter of the Pangaron by David Divine
  8. Savage Sunrise by Cassie Edwards
  9. Airforce Wives by Ruth Walker
  10. The Seventh Stone by Nancy Freedman
  11. Comeback by Dick Francis
  12. The Last Chance Cafe by Linda Lael Miller

Between this and the decades challenges, I hope I can complete all the books I plan to read for 2008.

No comments: