Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Left to Die/Review rescheduled

I was schedule to post a review for Lisa Jackson's new book Left To Die but for whatever reason I have not received the book yet. I hope it is not my post office. Chicago is notoriously known to have bad postal service. But I have not had any problems before. I have not received three books that I am schedule to review. I have emailed the people who I am working with, still no books. It makes me wonder if it is the post office. Needless to say I am getting frustrated. I want my books. They look so good. Enough ranting, back to what I want to say.

Since I am unable to review Left To Die by Lisa Jackson; I still wanted to give you some information related to this new book. It is available in stores everywhere. Ok I have seen it at Target, Walmart and Borders. So I assume it is available in stores everywhere.

This is a book description that I got off of Lisa Jackson's publisher website.

Nothing’s More Terrifying…

One by one, the victims are carefully captured, toyed with, then subjected to a slow and agonizing death. Piece by piece, his exquisite plan takes shape. The police can’t yet see the beauty in his work—but soon, very soon, they will…

Than Being Left Alone…

In the lonely woods around Grizzly Point, Montana, four bodies have been discovered. Detectives Selena Alvarez and Regan Pescoli have been hoping for a career-making case, but this is a nightmare. Even with the FBI involved, Selena and Regan have nothing to go on but a killer’s cryptic notes, and the unsettling knowledge that there is much worse to come…

To Die…

When Jillian Rivers opens her eyes, she’s trapped in a mangled car. Then a stranger, claiming to be a trail guide named Zane McGregor, pries her free. Though she’s grateful, something about him sets Jillian on edge. And if she knew what lay out there in the woods of Montana, she’d be truly terrified. Because someone is waiting…watching…poised to strike and make Jillian the next victim…

Does it sound good? It seems that it will be a terrifying and suspenseful read.

If you visit her publisher's website, you can also read a chapter from Left to Die.

Since I am unable to write a review for you, you can go to Pump Up Your Book Promotions to see other reviews related to this book, Lisa Jackson's interviews and Lisa Jackson being a guest blogger. You can also visit Lisa Jackson's website for more information on the book. The website has a book trailer for Left to Die, you should go check it out.

When I receive the book, I will post my review.

Happy Reading

No comments: