Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Watching You/Rescheduled Review

Today I was to review Mary Burton's new book I'm Watching You. But I am still waiting for the book. Where is the book? Lost somewhere in space I guess. But I did receive Lisa Jackson's Left to Die. As soon as I read the book I will put up a review. But back to I'm Watching You since I am unable to write a review I would like to give you some information about this new book just like I did with Left to Die.

This is the synopsis that I got off of Mary Burton's Publishers, Kensington Publishing, website.

He’ll Taste Their Fear…

The first kill was easy. The second much easier. No guilt, no remorse, just a rush of adrenaline surging through him as each life drains away, and the pleasure of knowing that their deaths help his beloved Lindsay. And there are so many more who deserve to die…

Hear Their Screams

The first twisted gift to Lindsay O’Neil arrives hidden in a bouquet of flowers. When her estranged husband, Detective Zack Kier, is assigned to the case, Lindsay’s past comes back with a vengeance. Because only Zack knows the dark secret she lives with—or so she thinks. Now nothing can prepare her for the nightmare to come…

And Watch Them Die…

Everything Lindsay’s stalker does, every life he takes, is for her. But when Lindsay spurns his gifts, she and those she loves most become targets of a depraved madman whose rage is growing, and who is waiting, watching, closer than she ever feared

This book sounds like it will be an exciting and thrilling read. Does it give you chills and make you wonder what Lindsay stalker is up to and why he killing for her?

If you visit Kensington Publishing's website, you can read a chapter from I'm Watching You. I found the chapter to be chilling.

You can visit Pump Up Your Book Promotions to find reviews of this book, interviews with Mary Burton and guest blogging by Mary Burton. You can also visit Mary Burton's Website for further information about this book.

No comments: