Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two for one

After Shocks by Nancy Warren
I have not reviewed in awhile. I was trying to finish books that my mom gave me so that I can give them back to her and she can take them to the used book store. So here are two book reviews for the price of one.

Aftershocks is another book in the Code Red series. Aftershocks does not relate to earthquakes it relates to decisions and the consequences that affect the main characters Mayor Patrick O'Shea and his adminstrative assistant Briana Bliss.

I loved this book. It was hard to put down. I was even crying during the revel. When Patrick found out what Briana did. Good quick read.

Investigating 101 by Debra Webb
Serena Blake hires the Colby Agency to find her sister Molly who is missing. Colby Agency puts one of their new recruits on the case. Todd Thompson does not appreciate that he is to babysit Serena while his partner focuses on the main suspect, Molly's husband. See what happens as Serena and Todd work together to find Molly.

Investigating 101 by Debra Webb is a good read. It is part of the Colby Agency series. I liked reading this book. It kept you on the edge of your seat as you read it. It has a surprised ending. I did not see it coming.

No comments: