My book supplier (my mom) came up yesterday to get the girls and she left some books. They are mostly romances that she gets from the local used bookstore. Here are the books.
- 1. A Cottage by the Sea by Ciji Ware
- 2. Snowflake Wishes by Lydia Browne
- A Slice of Heaven by Sherryl Woods
- Wooing Wanda by Gwen Pemberton (Harlequin, Love & Laughter)
- Critical Affair by M.J. Rodgers (Harlequin, Code Red, Signature Select)
- Sully's Kids by Dawn Stewardson (Harlequin Superromance, Children Included)
- The Measure Of a Man by Marie Ferrarella (Silhouette Special Edition)
Books I bought:
- At The King's Command by Susan Wiggs (Book 1 of The Tudor Rose Trilogy)
- Chosen to Die by Lisa Jackson (sequel to Left to Die)
Have you read any of them? If so tell me what you think?