Saturday, May 2, 2009

Revenge of the Middle-Aged House Woman


Rose Lloyd has been able to deal with marriage, a mother of two and a career for twenty-five years with out any problems. The life she enjoys crashed around her when she loses both her marriage and her career within a couple of days of each other. Rose has to find herself again.

This is an average story about a wife who husband leaves her for a younger women. This is not a kick butt angry I am going to get back at you revenge story. This revenge is much more subtle. I guess I was looking for a more dramatic revenge. At the beginning I was angry with Rose's husband but towards the end I felt sorry for him. 3 stars.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I love the title of this one, too bad it didn't live up to expectations.

BTW, I've given you an award! Stop by and check it out http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/05/another-award.html