Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Library Book Sale

Last Thursday, I went to my local library Sale and I bought some great books. I think I spent around 25 dollars. I bought 2 CDs for my husband, 3 books for one daughter and two books for the other.

Daughter 1:
but enough about me...by Jancee Dunn
Strombreaker by Anthony Horowitz

Daughter 2:
Mittens by Lola M. Schaefer
Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
Tina's Ballerina's Ballet Class by Posey Christian

Now for my books:

Hardcover/Trade Books $1.00
  1. The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson
  2. tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
  3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
  4. A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber

Paperbacks .50 cents

  1. That Summer Place by Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, Jill Barnett
  2. Irish Hearts by Nora Roberts
  3. Montana Sky by Nora Roberts
  4. Shiver by Lisa Jackson
  5. Tears of Pride by Lisa Jackson
  6. Two Brothers by Linda Lael Miller
  7. The Legacy by Linda Lael Miller
  8. Sandcastles by Luanne Rice
  9. Light of the Moon by Luanne Rice
  10. The Cabin by Carla Neggers
  11. Stonebrook Cottage by Carla Neggers
  12. Betrayals by Carla Neggers
  13. The Vampire's Bride by Gena Showalter
  14. Drop Dead Gorgeous by LInda Howard
  15. Blind Side by Catherine Coulter
  16. kiss them goodbye by Stella Cameron
  17. A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands
  18. Carolina Isle by Jude Deveraux
  19. The Return of the Earl by Edith Layton
  20. Three Little Secrets by Liz Carlyle
  21. Glass Beach by Jill Marie Landis
  22. The Wedding Challenge by Candace Camp
  23. She Woke Up Married by Suzanne Macpherson
  24. Sunset by Susan Mallery
  25. Dream a Little Dream by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  26. Immortal Bride by Lisa Childs

If you have read any of these books, please leave a comment and let me know how you liked them. They all look good.

Now to find the time to read all of them. Maybe I should use my vacation to read 24/7. Maybe stay off Facebook my new addiction.

Happy Reading

3 comments:

Beth F said...

Wow! You got a lot of books!

Anna said...

Gotta love library sales! I'll be going to one next month, and I can't wait.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Amy said...

Montana Sky by Nora Roberts is one of my favorite NR books! Loved it! And I just read Shiver by Lisa Jackson a couple weeks ago and thought it was great too -- creepy, but still quite awesome. She's an auto-buy for me.