OK, One more challenge for me to do but I think that this will be a esay one for me to complete.
Guidelines according to Yvonne:
All of the books have to be from either the Harlequin or Silhouette imprint. It doesn't matter which one.
The challenge is...
1) Read 1 book with a holiday theme.
2) Read 1 book by an author you never read before.
3) Read 1 book with one of these words in the title - wedding, marriage, husband or wife
4) Read 1 book set in a place you've never been before.
5) Read 1 book with a body of water in the title (i.e. water, lake, river, island, etc.)
That's a total of 5 books for the year.
A few additional things...
1) You can change books in the middle of the year, nothing is written in stone!
2) Books used in this challenge may be used in other challenges.
3) Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebook.
4) Please sign up by commenting at The Harlequin/Silhouette Romance Reading Challenge blog
Here is my tentative list:
First-Time Valentine By Mary J. Forbes/Silhouette Special Edition(If you could not guess this is my Holiday theme)
Single-Dad Sheriff by Amy Frazer/Harlequin Super Romance (Author I have not read yet.)
Husband in Training by Christine Rimmer (book with one of these words in the title - wedding, marriage, husband or wife)
4.His Mysterious Ways by Amanda Stevens/Harlequin Intrigue (Place I never been before. A Central American Jungle and Long Island, New York. OK, I have been to the state of New York. But never to Long Island.)
5. ??????(A book with a body of water in the title (i.e. water, lake, river, island, etc.)