Saturday, December 27, 2008

2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge

OK, I have decided to do this reading challenge as well. Between my books at home and the library I should be able to find enough books to complete this challenge.

Guidelines according to J. Kaye:

* Read TWELVE (12) different sub-genres of thrillers in 2009.
* You do NOT need to select your books ahead of time. Also, you may change as you go.
* Your books can crossover into other challenges

For the complete guidelines and list of all the different sub-genres please visit J. Kaye's Book Blog at 2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge

My Tentative List:

  1. True Crime Thrillers: In Broad Daylight by Harry N. Maclean

  2. Serial Killer: Nothing Personal by Eileen Dreyer

  3. Religious Thrillers: Map Of Bones by James Rollins

  4. Medical Thrillers: Harvest by Tess Gerritsen

  5. Forensic Mystery: Craved in Bone by Jefferson Bass

  6. Legal Thrillers: The Chamber by John Grisham

  7. Romantic Thriller: Killing Kelly by Heather Graham

  8. Historical Thriller: The Samurai's Wife by Laura Joh Rowland

  9. Amateur Detective Mystery: Mew is for Murder by Clea Simon

  10. Action Thrillers: The Ripple Effect by Paul Garrison

  11. Stalking Thrillers:

  12. Cozy Mystery:

This list can change at anytime.


If you think this challenge is for you; go to J.Kaye's Blog to sign up.


Happy Reading

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is outstanding that you have most of your books listed! I love when I can do that. :)

Welcome to another year of book challenges. :) It's gonna be fun!

Ruth said...

I really need to get myself signed up for this challenge. I've been procrastinating because I'm not nearly as organized as you and haven't picked out anything yet.

If you're up for a really good hard-boiled mystery, check out Bonnie Kozek's Threshold when you get a chance. It's really edgy and the main character Honey McGuiness is someone you can fall in love with.

Anonymous said...

Ruth, I see you have been going around to all the S/T participants with this same message. What's in it for you?