Guidelines according to J. Kaye:
* Read TWELVE (12) different sub-genres of thrillers in 2009.
* You do NOT need to select your books ahead of time. Also, you may change as you go.
* Your books can crossover into other challenges
For the complete guidelines and list of all the different sub-genres please visit J. Kaye's Book Blog at 2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge
My Tentative List:
- True Crime Thrillers: In Broad Daylight by Harry N. Maclean
Serial Killer:Nothing Personal by Eileen Dreyer
- Religious Thrillers: Map Of Bones by James Rollins
- Medical Thrillers: Harvest by Tess Gerritsen
- Forensic Mystery: Craved in Bone by Jefferson Bass
- Legal Thrillers: The Chamber by John Grisham
- Romantic Thriller: Killing Kelly by Heather Graham
- Historical Thriller: The Samurai's Wife by Laura Joh Rowland
- Amateur Detective Mystery:
- Action Thrillers: The Ripple Effect by Paul Garrison
- Stalking Thrillers:
- Cozy Mystery:
This list can change at anytime.
If you think this challenge is for you; go to J.Kaye's Blog to sign up.