Here is some information about the challenge below.
There are three sizes of challenges.
The first is to read 12 books from your local library in 2009.
The second is to read 25 books from your local library in 2009.
The third is to read 50 books from your local library in 2009.
You choose which of these challenges is the right one for you.
Here are the rules.
1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books 2009.
2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.
3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
4) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your library books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed. If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL blank. (This time I remember to sign up using the correct link.)
6) The goal is to read 12, 25, or 50 books checkout from your local library in 2009. Please decide which when you sign up and don’t change it.
7)You do not have to decide on your books ahead of time. You can add or subtract from your list during the year.
8) These can be audios, downloads, children’s, and YA.
This information came off of J. Kaye's blog. If this challenge seems like it is one you would like to do or for more information go to The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge and sign up.
- How to Marry a Millioaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Too Big Too Miss by Sue Ann Jaffari
- Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan
- Kitty and The Manidnight Hour by Carie Vaughan
- The Tsarina's Daughter by Carolly Erickson
- Vamps and the City by Kerryelyn Sparks
- What Angels Fear by C.S. Harris
- The Curse of the Holy Pail by Sue Ann Jaffarian
- Evil Without a Face by Jordan Dane
- No One Lives Forever by Jordaon Dane
- Private Arrangements by Sherry Thomas
- Second Sight by Amanda Quick
- The Dragon Earl by Jade Lee
- Uneasy Lies The Head by Jean Plaidy