Saturday, November 1, 2008

A New Rating System

Some one a while ago posted that I needed to have a rating system. I have been thinking about some type of system since. Something I like and also can convey what I mean. Waking up too early and unable to go back to sleep it came to me. I think that it will work for everyone.

5 Stars Awesome: Life was put on hold to finish it. Stayed up to late to finish it.
4 Stars I loved it
3 Stars I liked it
2 Stars Finished it, but it took forever to read.
1 Stars Unable to finish it

It is very rare for me to not finish a book. So if you see one star, you know that it was a bad book for me. I have found that a book I do not like; it takes forever for me to finish it. Even if I do not like a book, I have to see how it ends. There have been times when I have read the ending without reading the middle. Maybe I well give a book one and half stars if I do that again.

I hope this help everyone.

Happy Reading

No comments: