- 1. So Dark the Night by Margaret Daley
- 2. Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson
- 3. Bearing Gifts by Aimee Thurlo
- 4. City of Bones by Michael Connelly
- 5. Dangerous Minds by LouAnne Johnson
- 6. Gallagher's Lady by Carol Jerina
- 7. Compromised Security by Cassie Miles
- The Hart Brothers:Rey & Leo by Diana Palmer
- Desperado by Diana Palmer
- Rhett Butler's People by Donald McCaig
I went to the Salvation Army and bought some books. I know that this is for books received in the mail, but I am including them anyway. I love going to the Salvation Army and looking for books. You never know what you will find. You can find some out of print books that you have been looking for or newer books. And in some cases you will fine nothing. And the price is nice; 50 cents for paperback and 1.00 dollar for hardcover. Here is the list.
- The Last Precinct by Patricia Cornwell
- Black Notice by Patricia Cornwell
- Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
- Innocent As Sin by Elizabet Lowell
- The Carriage House by Carla Neggers
- Devices and Desires by P.D. James
- Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
- Harvest by Tess Gerritsen
I also bought H.P. and the Sorcerer's Stone. I have the paperback already, but I wanted the hardcover. It only cost 1.00 so why not.
While I was at Target I found this book that I thought would be fun. It is called The Abstinence Teacher by Tom Perrotta. It is about Ruth Ramsey who is the sex ed teacher and her openness is not appreciated by all of her students and their parents. Tim Mason who is a born again Christian. But when these two people begin talking to each other instead of disagreeing a surprising friendship begins.
I hope you all don't mind that I included every book I got this week not just the one I received in the mail.
Visit The Printed Page to see what others have received in the mail.