Here is a list of books that I bought:
- Afterglow by Catherine Coulter
- Fallen Angel by Debbie Macomber
- The Last Judgement by Iain Pears
- Tiger Prince by Sandra Brown
- Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Simply Sexy by Carly Phillips
- The Religion by Tim Willocks
- Street Dreams by Faye Kellerman
- Embers by Sandor Marai
- Washington by Wanda E. Brunstetter and Lauraine Snelling
- The Heroine's Journey by Maureen Murdock
I also found two children's book that I can use with my preschool class. Seven Little Rabbits by John Becker and Will I have a Friend? by Miriam Cohen and Lillian Hoban. I was very excited to find Will I have a Friend? this is a classic for the beginning of the school year or when a new child starts in the class. LOVE IT.
The books were mostly by my favorite authors so I had to buy them. The Religion was on my wish list. So that was an exciting find. 4 books seem good after reading the back cover. If they are not; I am not out much. It was a good book shopping day.
If you read any the books; please tell me your opinion. Thanks