Saturday, June 6, 2009

Salvation Army Book Sale

Sorry I have not posted any reviews lately but I am just taking a break. I wanted this blog to be fun for me and it started to lose its pleasure. Result a little break. In time I will post some more reviews.

Went to Salvation Army and they were having a book sale. 35 cents each for paperback. I spent $8.10 Here are the books I bought.

My Daughter's books (yes, I am raising another bookoholic.)
Two Suns in the Sky by Miriam Bat-Ami
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Play to the Angel by Maurine F. Dahlberg

Now for my books:

Meg Cabot:
Size 12 is Not Fat
Size 14 is Not Fat Either
boy meets girl

Nora Roberts:
Love By Design
First Impressions
Reunion

Jodi Picoult:
Second Glance
Vanishing Acts

The Secret Life of Bryan by Lori Foster
The Life of Thomas More by Peter Ackroyd (My love for anything Tudors)
Traitor's Kiss, Lover's Kiss by Mary Blayney (two books in one)
Big Girls Don't Cry by Brenda Novak



Mouth to Mouth by Erin McCarthy (daughter saw cover and gave it to me and said she could tell it was my type of book by the cover)
Brimstone by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
The Heart of a Ruler by Maries Ferrarella
Midnight Marriage by Victoria Bylin
Raintree Sanctuary by Beverly Barton

OOPs almost forgot a board book Five Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree by Eileen Christelow

Happy Reading

No comments: