The Weekend Review - October 10th-12th
-
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book
Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on
yo...
As Long as It Takes
-
In this book review blog post, I reviewed Jill Francis’s* As Long as It
Takes,* an enchanted romcom debut. For Loretta “Lora” Brooks, she had one
thing ...
A Deep Dive into E-Readers: Making Every Cent Count
-
Confession: I read way more than a teacher’s budget can keep up with. It’s
great to make every cent count these days, so going digital was one of the
best ...
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://bfishreads.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/...
Read in 2026
-
January
1. The Scent of Murder by Jeffrey Marks (kindle) 2**
2. The Girls in the Snow by Stacey Green (kindle) dnf
3. The Sunset Years of Agnes...
The Perfect Wife
-
by JP Delaney
My rating is 4.75 stars. I almost gave up on this book at first because the 3rd person narrator kept referring to the main character as yo...
Kulakan Mukena Bali Murah Meriah
-
Buat anda yang tengah mencari grosir mukena bali murah dengan kwalitas yang
bagus, anda dapat temukan sebagian grosir mukena bali murah itu, serta anda
dap...
Fun Vacation But Not Expensive
-
In the event that sit down to plan your vacation, you'll need a fun
vacation nevertheless not an expensive anyone and that will be the the
Internet is usef...
Happy Birthday to me!
-
Today I am 47 years old and I'm so grateful for the wonderful life and
family I have! It doesn't seem that long ago that I would have thought 47
was old, ...
The First True-Life Adventure
-
*Tons of fanged and savage fury... fighting for a mate!*
*Mighty "Beach-master" and invading "Bachelor" clash in mortal combat... as
the Arctic's strang...
No comments:
Post a Comment